Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Character Abilities!

Character
    Ability
    Ultros Acid Rain
    Ultros takes -5 stat points from his opponents stats and a consecutive 5 points for each round played (-5 points first round, -10 second round, -15 third round) at the cost of -20 from his MAG stat.
    Kefka Joker
    Can swap any stat with foe - (STR for STR, MAG for MAG)
    Caius Demi
    Caius removes 25% of the points from any one of his opponent’s stats at the cost of -20 from his MAGD
    Cloud of Darkness Swap
    Cloud of Darkness can swap any 2 of her own stats around (eg. STR for MAG). Using this ability does not cost her a move.
    Jecht Sin
    Jecht drains 20HP from his opponent and receives 10HP for himself at the cost -30 to his SPD stat.
    ExDeath Void
    ExDeath blocks his opponent from using items or abilities for the next turn. Their next move MUST be a stat choice.
    Sephiroth Mako
    Sephiroth heals himself for 20 HP at the cost of -20 to his STR stat.
    Kuja Fira
    Kuja does -20 damage to his opponent’s HP at the cost of -20 to his MAG stat.

IMPORTANT - If you are using an ability which relates directly to a stat on the board, you must have that stat in play to be able to access it. ie - Sephiroth must not have played his STR stat and then attempt to use Mako.

IMPORTANT - Abilities use up one turn, so a stat or item can not be played in that turn unless otherwise stated. They can also only be used once per battle!
    Last edited by Night Fury; 02-23-2016 at 10:18 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

How will abilities be explained in battle? Like, if I yell ACID RAIN! what obligations do I have to explain it all to my opponent? Let's say I wanted to and then conveniently leave out the bit about my MAG loss. Or is it explained by the mods?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Explained by the mods. So you will say "I use ACID RAIN."

Then the moderator of your match will explain what it does to your opponent and adjust their stats acordingly, but will not tell them that it lowers one of your stats (most abilities do lower a stat so they will probably assume that something has happened, but they won't know which stat has been lowered).