So I am not a member of PC Master Race because there are simply too many goddam complications with PC gaming.

But...I do love mods. The difficulty mod Final Fantasy VIII Requiem made me actually enjoy playing FFVIII because I finally had to understand and utilize the battle system.

I've also played FFVII New Threat, which was so much more than just a difficulty mod. It's really frickin' good and interesting, adding some new cutscenes and sidequeststo get everyone's Limits, not to mention a whole slew of new bosses. I thoroughly recommend it.

Also played FFIX Unleashed, a difficulty mod in the vain of FFVIII Requiem. It was okay, I guess. I also just found FFIX Alternate Fantasy, which not only changes up gameplay but adds in dialogue and stuff that was leftout of the final game. But seeing as I just played FFIX a few months ago, that can wait.

Branching out from FF, I hope to get at least a mediocre gaming PC next month or the month after that. I've been itching to try out Modded Skyrim or Fallout 3.

Ya know, I'm not sure what the difference between a mod and a hack is but I've played several Pokemon hacks. I like them because they help break up the inherently tedious nature of Pokemon.

Um...hm, what else. I might try Chrono Cross Time's Anguish one of these days. Cross wasn't a terribly easy game to start off with but later on it just kinda devolved into whack everything a lot until dead. Didn't even need Elements much, at least for attacking.

But yeah, those are my thoughts and experiences with them. How about you all?

EDIT:

Knew I was forgetting something. Knights of the Old Republic II's Restored Content Mod is MANDATORY.