So quick mention of my history of interest in metal music. All started back in high school where I was a huge Slayer fan. Slayer of course was one of the "Big Four" of Thrash Metal along with Metallica, Megadeth and Anthrax. Well I still love Slayer but I moved onto Megadeth once I started to listen to more of them. Part of this was the simple fact I became a huge Dave Mustaine fan. I thought, and still do, that he's a really cool dude. I think he's one of the best lyricists in rock or metal history.
If I had to pick a few songs that I could say "that... that is me" A Tout le Monde would be one of them.

Moving on is a simple thing
What is leaves behind is hard
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
But the living are scarred

I think Youthansasia is an underrated album in general.

I think Dave's vocals are...a love it or hate it kinda thing, ya know? What do you think? I dunno if I'd say he's a good vocalist per se but he's distinctive at least.

But yeah, I'm not quite the metalhead I once was. I mainly just listen to the stuff I listened to back in high school. Some Megadeth, Nightwish, Slayer, and some others. But I still love them all to pieces. Last new album by them I heard was Endgame which many agreed was their best post-Mustaine's injury but I preferred The System Has Failed.

How about you all? I heard Megadeth and Metallica finally patched things up so you 'tallica fans don't have to come in here and raise a stink at least.