Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey from a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    Heeey Welcome LiaraLight ^^ VIII is my favourite too, you have good taste, we're gonna get along juuuuust fine
    Hey nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to hear VIII is also your favourite! ^_^ I'm happy to hear you think we'll get along fine I sure hope so I am guessing you're a fan of Rinoa? I first played VIII when I was a young kid and I always wanted to be like Rinoa xD

Quote Originally Posted by LiaraLight View Post
    Heeey Welcome LiaraLight ^^ VIII is my favourite too, you have good taste, we're gonna get along juuuuust fine
    Hey nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to hear VIII is also your favourite! ^_^ I'm happy to hear you think we'll get along fine I sure hope so I am guessing you're a fan of Rinoa? I first played VIII when I was a young kid and I always wanted to be like Rinoa xD
    I'm sure we will \(^□^)/ Yes! I love Rinoa, she's my favourite after Squall :3 Rinoa and I somehow lookalike so she's become like my spirit animal +___+ And I love Yuna too shes one of my favourite ff protagonists What games are you playing atm?

Quote Originally Posted by LiaraLight View Post
    I'm sure we will \(^□^)/ Yes! I love Rinoa, she's my favourite after Squall :3 Rinoa and I somehow lookalike so she's become like my spirit animal +___+ And I love Yuna too shes one of my favourite ff protagonists What games are you playing atm?
    Aw that is so great that you look like Rinoa! Have you ever considered cosplaying as her? I'm really glad Yuna gets so much love she deserves it ^^ Actually today I started Borderlands 2 for the first time I'm enjoying it so far and I'm also currently replaying Final Fantasy VII (I'm near the end of it now) and I'm nearly always on XIV the MMO. How about you?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Hey there LiaraLight! Nice to have you here, we don't have too many Lightning and Ultimecia fans around.

My favorite game in the series is X, with Rikku and Auron being my favorite characters.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Enjoy your stay and please post liberally. We love new people here.

As for me I'm an aspiring model/actor and my favorite games in the series are IV, VI, VII, IX, and XII.

Welcome LiaraLight, enjoy and have fun, make friends and post post post! Oh and you can call me Bri or Bena =)