Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey from a newbie

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh nice! They do a lot to help newer players bridge the gap so I'm sure you'll be up to speed in no time! I've been playing since Day 1 so I have about 20ish relics I have them for your favourites Lightning and Yuna and they're both pretty useful!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Oooh that's awesome that you like the Alien franchise! "Aliens" is my favorite movie Also, welcome!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Welcome, I'm Nutty or Dave. Welcome to the boards. My favorite Fantasy is X and VI. Currently playing FF Tatics War of the Lions and Breath of Fire 2. Enjoy your Tim here and post lots.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Welcome, I'm NuttyDave.

Blog Entries

YESSSSS! SOMETHING IN WONDER SQUARE THAT ISNT HEROES AND VILLAINS!
    ahem...what I mean is, welcome to the site
    Light is a nice name with strong positive connotations, kudos
    Thanks for Highlighting the important bits, Midgar Mist hates text walls
    Yuna is the best! Oh yes!
    You shall fit in here :-D
    See you in the Gaming Forums!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    i'm a hero.

ultros is a villain.
    YOU CANT ESCAPE

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Oooh that's awesome that you like the Alien franchise! "Aliens" is my favorite movie Also, welcome!
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome and highfive for Aliens! *highfives* xD Ellen Ripley is such a total badass. It's great to meet a fellow fan ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Welcome, I'm Nutty or Dave. Welcome to the boards. My favorite Fantasy is X and VI. Currently playing FF Tatics War of the Lions and Breath of Fire 2. Enjoy your Tim here and post lots.
    Hi nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome ^^ How are you finding Tactics war of the lions? I've only played Tactics Advance and I really loved that one. Marche was a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Hey there! Thank you for the welcome and the compliment on my nickname ^__^ You're welcome about the highlighting, I'm the same with a long post I have to have a bit of colour to point out the important stuff haha. Yay for Yuna! She really is a wonderful character. I will definitely see you in the gaming forums for sure!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I like War of the Lions. I played the original Tatics years ago, so getting used to the new translations as people and group names change is different, but I like the new translation quite a bit. Plus added class Dark Knight??? Sign Ramza up for that!

Hi and welcome to the forum! My favorite is VII but I really like VIII as well...Vincent V. is my favorite character but Zell and Irvine both run a close second lol

Welcome to EoFF, Liara!
    Nice to meet you!

FFX is the only game from the series I've played so far, but it's one of my favourite games - Does this count?
    Anyway... Enjoy your stay!

You are going to make a lot of friends here. Lots of diverse video game and character appreciation all around and plenty of people to share the love with

Have you played Alien: Isolation? It's one of my favorite current gen experiences so far (though it was also released on last gen consoles)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm Bubba, the newest member of EOFF staff. You're just in time to enjoy my tyrannical reign.

You already sound awesome LiaraLight. Your interests are perfect for our little community. Post lots

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Valentine View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum! My favorite is VII but I really like VIII as well...Vincent V. is my favorite character but Zell and Irvine both run a close second lol
    Hey thanks for the welcome! That's really awesome, Vincent is a cool character I especially loved seeing him all shiny and HD in Advent Children and then in Dirge of Cerberus too ^^ Have you ever played that one? I like Zell's energy in FFVIII even if Seifer thinks he is a chickenwuss lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Welcome to EoFF, Liara!
    Nice to meet you!

FFX is the only game from the series I've played so far, but it's one of my favourite games - Does this count?
    Hiya! Lovely to meet you as well! Of course it counts! FFX is probably my second favourite after VIII! X was the first game I played without my brother helping me out xD and it was the first one I ever finished all the way through as well ^^ Do you have a favourite character from X? Aside from Yuna I also love Lulu and Auron.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    You are going to make a lot of friends here. Lots of diverse video game and character appreciation all around and plenty of people to share the love with

Have you played Alien: Isolation? It's one of my favorite current gen experiences so far (though it was also released on last gen consoles)
    Hi, I certainly hope I will make lots of friends! ^^ I have indeed played Alien: Isolation, I grabbed a copy of the Ripley Edition for the Xbox 360 but I do plan to buy another copy for the PS4 (I am a bit weird if I love a game I like to have it on multiple platforms haha xD). I haven't finished the story yet but I think I'm about half way through and loving it so far. The androids are so creepy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I'm Bubba, the newest member of EOFF staff. You're just in time to enjoy my tyrannical reign.

You already sound awesome LiaraLight. Your interests are perfect for our little community. Post lots
    Hiya Bubba thank you for the welcome and for calling me awesome I will try my best to post lots for sure!
    I actually wanted to ask, is there a requirement before a member can post blog posts? ^^ In the future I would love to write some blog posts for trophy guides for some Final Fantasy games.

Quote Originally Posted by LiaraLight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Welcome to EoFF, Liara!
    Nice to meet you!

Hiya! Lovely to meet you as well! Of course it counts! FFX is probably my second favourite after VIII! X was the first game I played without my brother helping me out xD and it was the first one I ever finished all the way through as well ^^ Do you have a favourite character from X? Aside from Yuna I also love Lulu and Auron.
    But of course! Auron and Rikku are my favourite characters!
    I also like Lulu - she seems to be cold, but she has a golden heart.

Heeey Welcome LiaraLight ^^ VIII is my favourite too, you have good taste, we're gonna get along juuuuust fine