Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey from a newbie

Dancing Chocobo Hey from a newbie

Hi everyone.
    You can call me Light, it's nice to meet you all.

I joined the forum today in hopes of making new friends on this forum and hopefully on my consoles and keeping up to date with all the news for Final Fantasy.

My favourite game is Final Fantasy VIII but it is a hard choice since I love so many of the games.
    My favourite characters are Lightning Farron, Yuna, Zack Fair and Sorceress Ultimecia.

I'm also a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, Bioware games - primarily the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series and various Pokemon games. I also love the Alien franchise too!

I currently play a lot of games, including Final Fantasy XIV (I have a few characters on various European servers ^^) and Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

If you'd like to tell me more about yourself I would love that.
    For example, which Final Fantasy characters are your favourites? ^^
    Last edited by LiaraLight; 02-27-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

My favourite Final Fantasy is X but I really enjoy VIII as well and it was the first one in the series that I played. Mostly I'm here because I love Kingdom Hearts though

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome! I love Final Fantasy VIII and I'm a big fan of Yuna as well.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age Origins, my first Dragon Age game, and I've played Mass Effect 2, which I very much enjoyed.

Hope you stick around and post lots!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

My favourite Final Fantasy is X but I really enjoy VIII as well and it was the first one in the series that I played. Mostly I'm here because I love Kingdom Hearts though
    Thanks for the welcome! ^^ Final Fantasy X is an amazing game, it's actually my close second favourite after VIII haha. It was the first FF game I completed from start to finish. Have you played the remaster?

I can't believe I forgot to mention I love Kingdom Hearts *quickly goes to edit the post* xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have the remaster for my PS Vita, it looks great on the small screen and I love being able to play it on the go (especially cause I can just put it on for a few minutes to play a game or two of blitzball).

Anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts is A-Okay with me

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    Welcome! I love Final Fantasy VIII and I'm a big fan of Yuna as well.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age Origins, my first Dragon Age game, and I've played Mass Effect 2, which I very much enjoyed.

Hope you stick around and post lots!
    Thanks! Nice to meet you ^^ How are you finding Dragon Age Origins so far? Mass Effect 2 is truly a masterpiece! Have you played Mass Effect 3? After Final Fantasy VIII it's probably my favourite game along with Dragon Age II.

Yay for a fellow Yuna fan too, I just love how she is so selfless and kind and her character development into X-2 is really well done I think. As for FFVIII do you have a favourite Guardian Force? I really like Ifrit's design in VIII.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Liara light hmm. hi welcome, i like ffxiii. but my fav is IX really all of them, hope you stay and talk ALL. THE. TIME! bye

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Liara light hmm. hi welcome, i like ffxiii. but my fav is IX really all of them, hope you stay and talk ALL. THE. TIME! bye
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I've been meaning to sit down and play through IX actually, I haven't got too far with it yet but I liked the beginning. I like your avatar and signature ^^ Cloud is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    I have the remaster for my PS Vita, it looks great on the small screen and I love being able to play it on the go (especially cause I can just put it on for a few minutes to play a game or two of blitzball).

Anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts is A-Okay with me
    Oh nice! I'm planning to get it for the PS4 in the future, I can't wait to experience the game all over again. I used to loveee playing blitzball matches! I couldn't get rid of 'Keepa' quick enough xD for a dude with that name he's really not that good at catching the ball is he? haha

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

my ava/sig is for an event, it will probably change soon

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    my ava/sig is for an event, it will probably change soon
    I see how it is...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

oh... im sorry

but.. but i dont want to waste fynns work either..

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Hello, welcome to EoFF! Record Keeper, you say? That's my addiction! What kind of relics do you have?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by LiaraLight View Post
    Thanks! Nice to meet you ^^ How are you finding Dragon Age Origins so far? Mass Effect 2 is truly a masterpiece! Have you played Mass Effect 3? After Final Fantasy VIII it's probably my favourite game along with Dragon Age II.

Yay for a fellow Yuna fan too, I just love how she is so selfless and kind and her character development into X-2 is really well done I think. As for FFVIII do you have a favourite Guardian Force? I really like Ifrit's design in VIII.
    I am enjoying Dragon Age, but I'm not super far yet. I haven't played ME3 but it is on my never ending to play list.

I think Shiva from VIII is my favourite GF design

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Hello, welcome to EoFF! Record Keeper, you say? That's my addiction! What kind of relics do you have?
    Hi there! Thank you for the welcome ^^ It's awesome to find someone else addicted to that game xD I actually only started the app a few months ago, my highest character is only level 30 but I am working hard to catch up! As for relics, I invested some mythril to grab Cloud's Buster Sword for his Braver soul break but my last rare draw didn't get me anything that great unfortunately. It was so cool to get the free accessory for Yuna though since she was the Valentine's Day fave!

Do you have any cool relics and soul breaks? ^^