Thread: Rufus' Parade

Default Rufus' Parade

Not the send-off, which is fairly simple. I'm talking about when Cloud hast o get in line and march on TV.

I can never get that right. I usually do so poorly the guy sends me a bomb/Grenade but this time I got over 30% so I got Potions. Yay. But apparently you can get over 50% and get a ton of Gil. It's crazy.

How about you?
    Last edited by Forsaken Lover; 03-06-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

That goes in the bin of other mini-games that I did super well on the first time I played the game and sucked at every time after that.

>>Am willing to change opinions based on data<<

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

i always get a 'nade

Articles
    Blog Entries

If you just hold the Run and Down buttons you end up in the perfect spot automatically (even though you run straight through the other grunts XD). Ever since I learned that little detail it's been no issue ever again.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am always terrible at this. I may have once gotten over 30% but I reckon that was a fluke.

I'm much better at the send-off but I always purposely do bad at that so I can pick up a HP Plus materia early. Getting over 100 points gets you a Force Stealer but you can buy one of them at Corel.

To rack up points while marching, just use the "present arms" button a lot.

Don't mash it, that will lose you points. But just press it until you fully extend the rifle, the release, then press it again when you're back to the starting position. You'll earn a lot more points than following the others.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I literally came here to see if someone made a thread about this because I failed to get the highest grade four times in a row. I think I'm getting in line correctly and then I smurf up the first rifle shouldering and then I just get no more prompts.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I literally came here to see if someone made a thread about this because I failed to get the highest grade four times in a row. I think I'm getting in line correctly and then I smurf up the first rifle shouldering and then I just get no more prompts.
    It only prompts you once, but the button continues to work. Again, ignore staying in sync. Just hold the button long enough to fully extend the rifle, then drop it, then do it again.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The first time I actually got multiple prompts. I got to 7 when 8 or 9 should get you the highest score and then never could do it as well again. I eventually just gave up because I hadn't progressed in over an hour.

Rufus Parade is my little brother's alarm on his cellphone. Imagine waking up to that!

Blog Entries

I'm so-so at it. Some times I do well up in the 30's or 40's. Other times I just suck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    Not the send-off, which is fairly simple. I'm talking about when Cloud hast o get in line and march on TV.

I can never get that right. I usually do so poorly the guy sends me a bomb/Grenade but this time I got over 30% so I got Potions. Yay. But apparently you can get over 50% and get a ton of Gil. It's crazy.

How about you?
    Yes, that one is annoying. Its one of those bits I like to get past asap. Then its nonsense over and onward and upward to the cargo ship that will take me to sunny costa del sol :-D