Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That which must not be spoken...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Adult content in Japanese games, and whether or not it undermines a game's story or artistic value. Always a fun can of worms to open up especially in the VN community.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    WAIT I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER ONE:

Inverted or non-inverted Y-axis?

(this always starts a gigantic war)
    My girlfriend and I are split on this lol it doesn't start a war and neither of us try to persuade the other that our way is better. It just makes it so we can't hand off the controller in most games

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Here's one for you: Was the Square-Enix merger a good thing or not for the franchises?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Here's one for you: Was the Square-Enix merger a good thing or not for the franchises?
    Oooh, good one! Although, I get the feeling that most people on this site think that Final Fantasy went down the drain straight after the merger. Which isn't an opinion I share, actually. From my experience (which, admittedly, is limited) the games actually got BETTER after the merger. How's THAT for controversial?

Like people have said, representation in games is often a controversial topic of discussion. It's amazing how many gamers seem to have surprisingly backwards views when it comes to women both within games and within the gaming community.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    WAIT I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER ONE:

Inverted or non-inverted Y-axis?

(this always starts a gigantic war)
    My girlfriend and I are split on this lol it doesn't start a war and neither of us try to persuade the other that our way is better. It just makes it so we can't hand off the controller in most games
    Honestly, it depends on the game. I set it at the beginning of the game based on how it feels. If it gets changed, it takes a long time to adjust. Honestly, the sensitivity gets me more than the axis.