Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is your favorite character in ANY Bioware game?

Merrill was what Tali wanted to be.

Best romance in any BW game.

Also Canderous was the man.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Submitted for your consideration: Kurt Hectic.

My favorite character in ANY Bioware game is Silk Fox from Jade Empire. I just love the relationship that she and my Furious Ming character had in Jade Empire, I renamed Furious Ming by the way, because I wasn't about to have him do any evil things throughout the course of the game. And it pays off.

I think my favorite JE character was either Wild Flower or the GloriousStrategist.

JE was a good game but too short and most of the companions kinda sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    JE was a good game but too short and most of the companions kinda sucked.

I've posted a clip of The Dude saying that's your opinion because it is, it's not a fact and it shouldn't be treated as such.

By the way, I agree that it's too short but how would you have padded out the game anyway?
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 03-17-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Are you saying the Drunken Master guy is a great character? I didn't find Dawn Star particularly compelling, either. Sort of the proto-Tali, maybe.

I liked Silk Fox, Wild Flower and the former assassin guy who's ame eludes me at the moment. I really didn't like Black Whirlwind though and dislike how the game railroaded me into helping him against Viper.

As for how to make the game longer, that's simple. More towns. More exploration. There's this huge world they built and we only visited a tiny fraction of it. We didn't even explore that much of the Jade Empire, just two villages and the capital.

The only people in Jade Empire that stuck with me were the two women (Silk Fox & Dawn Star) and the little girl (Wild Flower) I didn't give a trout about anyone else. But that's just my opinion.

By the way, there needed to be a story reason for the characters to go to more towns in the Jade Empire.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Probably Garrus.
    I like Kung-Fu.