Thread: Bully (the game that is)

Blog Entries

Default Bully (the game that is)

Known as Canis Canem Edit here in the UK, I thought I'd start a thread about this game.

I think this is a fantastic game. I believe this is the easiest Rockstar game of the PS2 Era. It has a great story (intellegent comedy included), a great main gameplay, side missions and games within games! (Which is always fun)

I'm looking for a discussion on both story and gameplay. What do you guys think?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The story was decent and something a bit new for games, but the gameplay was out of this world good. It was like a much more enclosed GTA but it worked really well because you could get to know the school and the students a lot better. Also can we also talk about the soundtrack because god damn. Absolutely knocked it out of the park.

I really enjoyed it but for some reason only played through it once.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I couldn't get into this for some reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    The story was decent and something a bit new for games, but the gameplay was out of this world good. It was like a much more enclosed GTA but it worked really well because you could get to know the school and the students a lot better. Also can we also talk about the soundtrack because god damn. Absolutely knocked it out of the park.
    Yes I agree
    I like the sidegame Con Sumo. Its challenging and I didn't beat Fatty's score for ages but I got so obsessed with it I just had to beat it. And I did! I've done it a few times now on game replay!

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I also really enjoyed the game.

It was silly, and fun. I thought they did a fine job with it, and I should pick up a used copy again. Don't know where mine went off to, but over the years, roommates have helped themselves to some of my games when I wasn't paying attention.