Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stardew Valley

Has anyone tried the new Emily/Shane romances?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Yes, I married Emily in my second playthrough. You get a bird in your house that makes a godawful noise. Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Yes, I married Emily in my second playthrough. You get a bird in your house that makes a godawful noise. Forever.
    Quietly crosses Emily off the list of future potential spouses.

I do find it interesting that, after I started dating Abigail, her parents started occassionally referencing our relationship. That's one thing that's usually missing from the Harvest Moon games, as your chosen one's friends and spouses will usually only notice that there's something going on during your actual wedding.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.