Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stardew Valley

Has anyone tried the new Emily/Shane romances?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Yes, I married Emily in my second playthrough. You get a bird in your house that makes a godawful noise. Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Yes, I married Emily in my second playthrough. You get a bird in your house that makes a godawful noise. Forever.
    Quietly crosses Emily off the list of future potential spouses.

I do find it interesting that, after I started dating Abigail, her parents started occassionally referencing our relationship. That's one thing that's usually missing from the Harvest Moon games, as your chosen one's friends and spouses will usually only notice that there's something going on during your actual wedding.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

So, this thread is dead, but I am reviving it to tell you I re-downloaded it and put a troutton of pokemon mods on it, and they are so... so adorable. They are everything. *sobs*https://imgur.com/a/20QWk

Dead or not.... I am a fan here... who has invested 300+ hours into the game and I have most important questiont to all of you..... tell me... your first plauthrough... map and person you married. For me it was forest farm (it is quite nostalgic go me) and Sebastian... Also would like to add some friends on PS4 account.. you know for trophy race

My first run was on PC, before they let you choose a farm type. And I married Penny. I had to quit playing as it was eating my life for a couple weeks, and then I got it on console and can't get back into it for some reason. Now I'm sad I forced myself to quit prematurely

I had a lot of fun with the game, but I got pulled away from it by another game that one of my friends gifted to me and never got back to finishing it. I'm going to start over and play with a couple of friends when the multiplayer is released

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

It should be soon!

They've been hinting multiplayer for like a year And lately they've been showing a bit of favoritism for the Switch, as last I heard, that was going to be the first console to get multiplayer (why?). Though I do know why it's taking so long, since every time I hear about it, they're pushing a new feature. Not just a second player, but a character in your world with a house, and also the ability to marry them, which is crazy awesome