Thread: UFC fighter Paige Van Zant joins Dancing with the Stars

Default UFC fighter Paige Van Zant joins Dancing with the Stars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancin....S._season_22)

The other night, I saw my parents watching Dancing with the Stars, which is now in its 22nd season, in the living room, and I found that one of the celebrities cast to dance this season was female UFC strawweight fighter Paige Van Zant. She was paired with dancer Mark Ballas. She impressed the judges with her dancing skills, and was awarded 21 out of a maximum 30 points. She also showed off her emotional side during her dance.

I have to say, if I were Mark Ballas, I'd be intimidated by her because of what she does. I'm surprised that he wasn't overly intimidated by her.
    Is that your final answer?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do you mean, like, he should be worried that she'll punch him in the face while they dance?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think he's intelligent enough to realise that UFC is just her occupation. She doesn't go around punching people in the face in every day life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I think he's intelligent enough to realise that UFC is just her occupation. She doesn't go around punching people in the face in every day life.
    I know, but still, UFC is some very scary stuff. What goes on inside those cages aren't pretty sights. I will say, though, that Paige Van Zant actually looks quite good when she's all dolled up, and looks better than Ronda Rousey. Still, I'd be very intimidated by her.

Whew, sorry I wasn't able to post here in a while, but Paige VanZant finished second. Nyle DiMarco won, and Good Morning America meteorologist Ginger Zee finished third. I was expecting VanZant to win, but she lost to DiMarco. She certainly brought her A-Gaime to the final; I saw her dance, and she nailed her dance routines. She was a tomboy who decided that she wanted to do something girly, and now that this is over, she can now go back to being the rough-and-tough tomboy that she used to be.