Thread: Happy Easter!

Default Happy Easter!

My wife and I hide baskets, eggs (plastic ones filled with treats), and gifts throughout the house, then church, followed by a family get together at a park. More "games" for the kids, all of us "big kids" play volleyball.

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Happy Easter to you and la familia Vasher. Bob, our two boys and I will be spending it at his aunt's
    There will be good food and desserts!
    Last edited by Bri; 03-27-2016 at 05:12 AM.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Already started making stuff for tomorrow for my niece and nephews. Have a big salad made for dinner tomorrow and have made a few practice pies (going to make a new one tomorrow) that have turned out very well.

Blog Entries

Easter Sunday is FF6 day. I'm off to a family friends, with the added benefit of borrowing this game. I've already binged on Easter treats cos I'm a heathen. Will binge on some more tmw no doubt!

Happy Easter Christian EoFFers. I may not be one but I have a high respect for you guys, given that my parents are part of the flock I know this holiday means a lot to you.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Already started making stuff for tomorrow for my niece and nephews. Have a big salad made for dinner tomorrow and have made a few practice pies (going to make a new one tomorrow) that have turned out very well.
    Oh nice! What kind of pies are you making FFNut?