Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Midgar Mist and FF6

Blog Entries

Whoops! I didnt. I kinda knew when i was doing it i maybe shouldnt have just guessed at answers. Based on the 14 people i got round to talking to the troops pulled out of South Figaro and Doma. I thought that didnt seem.....enough.

Also I hear Mog is avaliable. I went up to Narshe after the Magitek Factory and Mog was still just standing there saying "Ku........po". When can i choose him over the hairpin mentioned in that badly written FAQ thread thats now closed?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

You can get two really powerful relics bye the questions and talking and fighting with 24 soldiers.

In Narshe there was that treasure room with one locked chest. Go grab that chest and Lonewolf the pickpocket will take the trasure. Follow him up through the mines to the Frozen Espers and he will hold Mog's hostage. When Mog fights back they both go off the edge of the cliff. Walk up to Mog to save him and choose Mog. Walk up to Lonewolf to grab the hairpin.

Blog Entries

Right....may have to back track. I did create a second save file while in Narshe just in case. I can grab Mog and try and talk to 24 soldiers as well. I really really wanna see how great Mog is

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I like Mog but he isn't really a go to guy for me. However to get all his dances you need to grab him now and do a walk around the Lette River into the velt then the serpent trench. Then reclimb mount Koltz. He makes a great leader in the second half with his personal relic where you won't get in random encounters making getting Locke early doable. He is a ok Dragoon however.

Blog Entries

Did the sea trench but not Koltz. Gonna skip that now as its too late to go back now. As long as I get the moogle charm at some point I'm fine. Oh and wasn't up to the 24 soldiers challenge. And I'm going more towards Kanno's views on who I like. I don't feel like putting that much more work into Gau in terms of his rages on this playthrough.( Maybe next time when I know more). What I have done is strike off Setzer (I hate characters with slots) and Cyan (cos I remembered how much I hate Swordtech, sorry Galuf)

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Ya Cyan is a really strong guy, however his load speed drags the game on to a point of can't deal. For the 24 soldiers, the key is stay out of the room with Kefka jailed as that eats up a ton of time on you. Ya Gau is a very advanced character. Time spent is the reward so it's time spent to how much time you wish to invest.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

i might use Gau for once. ill try a new team for this one

Blog Entries

Yeah go for it Galuf! Let me know how well Gau performs. I like Gau much better than I used to and I value him fairly well but this time I'm gonna try out other powerful characters. I like my magic and big hitters so Terra, Celes, Relm, Mog, Edgar, Sabin are my top players. I'm not completely ruling out Locke and Shadow either (Shadow is such a pain with all those disappearing acts he does, its what let's him down for me a little)

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Shadow will stay for good if you "don't jump" right away. Trying not to give spoilers. If you jump to soon he dies and is gone for good. Edgar falls off in the second half yet his drill is still very useful. As for magic... Relm is a goddess there. Without the Esper power ups she is the best magic user in game. When you get the fake mustache she is a battle control God!

Blog Entries

Relm

Well I know about the Shadow thing already. Ive seen it accidentally on walkthroughs but I do kinda remember it from my first playthrough. Definitely wanna keep the guy so I will wait for him.

My line up is still a work in progress but....

oh and did Relm take care of once and for all? i dont mind knowing this

No one stops the octopus.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Well I know about the Shadow thing already. Ive seen it accidentally on walkthroughs but I do kinda remember it from my first playthrough. Definitely wanna keep the guy so I will wait for him.

My line up is still a work in progress but....

oh and did Relm take care of once and for all? i dont mind knowing this
    No.

You must face...

Almighty Omega Neo Ultros the undying.

Blog Entries

What the F-? Arrrgh! Noooooo! NOT ULTROS AGAIN! Im gonna make Relm flick her paint all over that asshole!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Yup he will be back. Next time he brings a pal with him who is just as annoying.

Blog Entries

Relm

But seriously though, what is interesting about Ultros is that he's this subplot villain who seems to have no allegiance to Kefka, he's just....out for his own selfish ends.