Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Fantasy XV release & pre order dates, Ultimate Collector's Edition

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I don't doubt it! I just long for the days when they make collector's edition a piecemeal thing where you can pay for what you want. I bet if you took the cost of the statue off and just put the other things, the price would be much more reasonable for a guy like myself to put his money into. I'd personally prefer to dump the artbook, too. I just want to experience the game with all the things. I'm hoping the item packages won't be too pricey... although, then again, idk if I'll buy them regardless. I always consider it and yet I don't think I've paid for DLC more than once or twice in my life.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I only pay for DLC for games which I really enjoy and which I'll replay. Game of the Year editions, which tend to include all the DLC, are amazing if you can get them.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh man, i recently got the collector's edition for Bravely Second and that art book is just godly. And there was this little Agnes figurine that is pretty cute.

Yeah, I do like the feelies, I think. So I pick up collector's edition when they have them, as nowadays games don't even come with physical instruction manuals anymore

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post

Yeah, I do like the feelies, I think. So I pick up collector's edition when they have them, as nowadays games don't even come with physical instruction manuals anymore
    I'm all for the environment, but I do miss instruction manuals. Some of them are really esoteric, with birthdays and everything!