Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV CGI Movie Trailer

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

In the anime episode one you overhear on the radio that his father is dead and they think the royal family is dead but he's on his way to see luna.

I do not know what you mean with artwork. You can make artwork of characters that die.

As said, I hope that Luna is not dead. And yes, he mentions seeing Luna but I would not exclude especially Regis being dead except that is some sort of "trick of him wanting people to think he is dead" or so.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

To be fair, there's a tank right behind her. She may not be living for long.

But seriously, I think the general fanbase is of the understanding that Luna is alive and Regis is dead at the start of FFXV at the moment, until told otherwise.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I mean, yeah, Regis will probably die. I mean, I think that's the reason they changed his design to look almost exactly like Galuf, really, because why otherwise? But we still don't really have any concrete evidence, so I still expect something more interesting to happen with it in-game. Maybe he's missing and we find out what horrific thing happened to him much later? There's a lot of potential with this

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I hope to god that SE don't spoil ANYTHING about the game in this film! I've ordered the Deluxe Edition so the movie comes included which I will watch before I start playing and it will be a shame to have something spoiled after 10 years of waiting.

That said I'm really looking forward to it!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    I mean, yeah, Regis will probably die. I mean, I think that's the reason they changed his design to look almost exactly like Galuf, really, because why otherwise? But we still don't really have any concrete evidence, so I still expect something more interesting to happen with it in-game. Maybe he's missing and we find out what horrific thing happened to him much later? There's a lot of potential with this
    We might have flashback segments, of the relationship between Noctis and Regis. If he's dead chronologically at the start of FFXV, then that might likely.

Square will always be the best calling their princesses "Princess Princess" and now thei king "King King".

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Gotto admit I really liked the movie although i cannot figure out how that knightly dude is both general of the empire and leader of the glaive. Gotto have really good time management.