Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Scariest Weapon Monster

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    Sure Yu Yevon is lame, but its fun watching some beetle like creature try to heal itself, but it can't if its zombified! The really lame one is the one before, especially if you've nabbed all the extra aeons.
    I disagree with you! Braska's Final Aeon is actually more challenging and his desing (along with the song) is way better than this of really lame Yu Yevon!
    i think she means the part where you kill the Aeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    Does Angra Mainyu count? It fills the role of a weapon and is one of the creepiest designed monsters of the 3D games.
    Indeed, one of my favorite looking bosses in the series. She has a badass design and really takes a good while along with planning/strategy to take down.

As far as the scariest weapon goes...definitely Atma Weapon in the floating continent. When the fight starts and that music kicks in and then you see his sprite which is totally unlike anything you have faced before in the WoB (in terms of size, details, etc), it is a definitely "holy trout" moment. It really leaves an impression the very first time you face him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Sure Yu Yevon is lame, but its fun watching some beetle like creature try to heal itself, but it can't if its zombified! The really lame one is the one before, especially if you've nabbed all the extra aeons.
    I disagree with you! Braska's Final Aeon is actually more challenging and his desing (along with the song) is way better than this of really lame Yu Yevon!
    Yes, I meant that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Yes, I meant that one.
    It doesn't change the fact that this fight was very cheap (fighting against your own aeons) and very lame (fighting Yu Yevon).

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

agreed. but theres also that Type-0 boss (SPOILER) The final boss, its less rubbish than yu yevon, but barely a boss

Blog Entries

I've googled Atma Weapon and while he looks ferocious, Emerald Weapon is still the creepiest for me.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I've googled Atma Weapon and while he looks ferocious, Emerald Weapon is still the creepiest for me.

Atma is the Snes translation of Ultima i believe, on FFVI. idk if its called that on the Ps1 version but you have defeated it.

Blog Entries

Is it that one you fight just before reaching Kefka? If so I really have defeated him. And yeah he's difficult but I squeak by just about. The fact that I couldnt remember that boss fight from a few days ago means he really doesn't creep me out.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Is it that one you fight just before reaching Kefka? If so I really have defeated him. And yeah he's difficult but I squeak by just about. The fact that I couldnt remember that boss fight from a few days ago means he really doesn't creep me out.
    yes, that six legged abomination. i thouggt it was one of the more memorable bosses tbh