View Poll Results: How many saves do you keep?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just one

6 33.33%
  • Two. A regular and special

3 16.67%
  • One for each chapter/section in case I want to replay it

2 11.11%
  • One for each of my favourite parts, either scene or gameplay wise

2 11.11%
  • I use a different save file each time I save

0 0%
  • Other

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many saves do you keep?

Articles
    Blog Entries

If I really enjoy the game I will have several different save points in my favorite spots so I can reply those scenes as much as I want. Used to do it pretty often with FFVII and FFVIII.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    If I really enjoy the game I will have several different save points in my favorite spots so I can reply those scenes as much as I want. Used to do it pretty often with FFVII and FFVIII.
    I probably should do that. Then again, I tend to replay my games at least once.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is pretty good. It auto saves, but also keeps 'milestone' saves that chart your major progress through the story. I've had to drop down to an auto-save once or twice if I forgot to change someone's equipment before embarking on an mission.

anywhere from 3 to 6 depending on the type of game... RPGs usually get 6 with "save slot 1" reserved for the save at the beginning of each new chapter then i begin to overwrite 2 through 6 as i reach new save points... with this system i don't have to backtrack too far if i miss something early in the chapter or if a file gets corrupted i have plenty of backups that aren't too far from each other...