So I see Midgar Mist is also indulging in some FFVI. Not to try and steal their thunder, it's just that, with FF3 down, the only numbered FFs left for me to complete are FF1, FF5 and FF6. TECHNICALLY FF2 as well but I made it all the way to Leon rejoining the party so that is like 99% done.

Anyway, I plan to beat FFV come the Fiesta, which leaves FFI and VI.

Now, I made it to Setzer joining last time. I recall scattered bits and pieces from that playthrough. This time though I'm playing on Steam, with a different translation and portraits and all kinds of stuff.
Also did the battle menus always roll over like a counter to represent ATB gauge filling up? I don'tremember that at all.

But anyway, I just got Sabin in my party. Yay, I guess.

I think the characters are exaggerating how controlled Terra was. She seemed very happy at the end of battles in the beginning. Ever seen that Saturday Night Live sketch with the three guys constantly bobbing their heads to "What Is Love"? They were all kinda doing that. I miss that. Now everyone just does a little twirl.

I had forgotten what a crutch Edgar is. Terra and Locke don't even do anything, just sit around while Ed kills all enemies in one or maybe two turns.

I recall being warned once NOT to open some chests because one of them later turns into a Ribbon. I hope I can still open most chests though because I've kinda been doing that.

Are Sabin's Blitzes complicated? Like I should look up a list? Or can I just figure them out on my own?