Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoT Season 6 Predictions/Theories/Wishes (Season 5 spoilers!)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I definitely think those dragons are going to burn down the wall or something is going to happen when fire meets ice anyway

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want Dany to stop playing White Savior to people of color. It's getting smurfing wearisome. I agree that her story needs to be tightened up and interact with the rest of the plotlines more going forward.

I am looking forward to hate watching the trout out of this show. I think it's maybe my only remaining hate watch? I don't watch as much TV as I used to. Although I did briefly dip into Fuller House but that was beyond what I could tolerate. In any case, I'll be over here waving my pom poms for Arya and Sansa and basically smurf everyone else.

What I would love to see happen, which is probably not likely given it would not be the TV payoff that HBO is hoping for:

Dany NEVER goes to Westeros. She realizes that things over there are too messed up and entrenched with centuries of strife and politics that would never stop. Instead, she decides to rebuild Valyria.

Jon comes back as the leader of the White Walkers and his first act is to slay every Night's Watchmen who stabbed him in the back before starting the long journey downward.

Bran realizes that the White Walkers are needed to cleanse the world, or at least the Western world and decides to just sit everything out and watch... so basically keep doing what he's been doing.

Tyrion just keeps heading east and ends up as far away as possible from everyone else. He finds out where whores go and stays there, with them.

Sansa and Arya get a spinoff series where they play essentially two rogues who travel town to town, swindling people out of their money using a mix of the politics and stealth. The Hound makes periodic cameos.

Davos sees that the White Walkers are not beatable and casts off, headed to Braavos, where a man like him can thrive.

What will actually happen? Jon Snow remains dead, but Jon Stark gets brought back and helps lead the fight to reclaim Winterfell just in time to realize the White Walkers mean business. A last ditch alliance is formed and Dany flies in at the last minute to save the day. Most do not survive the carnage. Bronn of course does, because that's what Bronn does. Jamie kills Cersei before the Mountain kills him, who in turn is killed by Brienne.

I'd love for the show to just keep surprising me. Since it's ahead of the book, maybe it can take crazy chances now?

Take care all.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

OMG YES CAN THE HOUND PLEASE COME BACK THIS SERIES THAT IS MY WISH.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

third for the hound

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Well duh guys, Cleaganebowl. It HAS to happen. Has to.

Blog Entries

Bronn is gonna kill everyone and be king