Thread: Geordie Shore

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Geordie Shore

So we no longer jam up the Rant Thread. (Also I know Shorty is starting it soon.)

I started watching this today, after months of Night Fury insisting I'd love it. Well, I do. I'm only one episode in omg.

Holly is insufferable. First the girl cries because people are questioning the arrangement she has with her boyfriend, then she cries because she can't have it off with a rando at the club.

Sophie...girl, just no.

I love that Greg was the outcast until he beat up a guy. Now they're family.

Stray observations:
    "Gobtroute."
    "He was mincin' around like horse soup."
    "He was in there like swimwear."

Vicky for best oneliners
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I may be biased but it kicks Jersey Shore's arse.

Wait til Ricci comes in! And make sure you find the Magaluf mini series before the real 'series 2' starts! Also if anyone doesn't want to start from the beginning (because they're bad) for prime Geordie viewing start from Chaos in Cancun

Articles
    Blog Entries

The best Geordie Shore season is still not better (more entertaining) than the best Jersey Shore season, but it has certainly been much more consistent throughout its lifespan. They also didn't smurf up like they did in J-Shore by putting people in Geordie Shore who were nearing or on the other side of 30, and if they did then they certainly weren't irreplaceable (I.E. Gregg).

Honestly, it's been so long since I watched the early seasons I can barely remember anything. But I know season 1 wasn't particularly great. Some things you have to look forward to are Vicci and Ricci, 5 seasons of Charlotte being an absolute psycho and Gaz being a prick, Sophie's boyfriend Joel actually making her an interesting character, and of course the greatest addition to the show, Scotty T.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think Chloe is a bit up there with Scotty T as well in terms of entertainment value. I've told Sam if she enjoys the one liners she's going to love Scotty though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Vicki's were pretty good, but they pale in comparison to some of Scotty T's. Chloe was instantly entertaining but her drama over the last two seasons makes it reeeaaally hard to enjoy her all the time. She's the first character in a while to come in and you actually feel bad because she just seems so, so young and has absolutely no clue how handle what it is that goes on in that house. It kinda makes you feel bad and really sorry for her, which isn't why I watch Geordie Shore!!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

'What are you stretching for Chloe?'

'Chick'n'

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

p excited to binge on this while I am sick and dying