Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lush

Once used a bubble bar in a bathtub with jets in it made for a lot of fun and a big mess

I like Lush we get stuff from there pretty often.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I smurfing love Lush!! Their bath bombs are ridiculous though. Seriously one use for something that pricey is silly.

I do however absolutely love Ro's Argan body conditioner. It smells like heaven and lasts me like a full year. Also love Ocean Salt cleanser, Tea Tree oil water toner, and the catastrophe face mask.

I know that Lush can be pretty pricey for bath bombs and I certainly felt that way when I first went, but I see it as like an event. My boyfriend and I like to get a set of bath bombs and some other things and a bottle of champagne like Veuve and have sexy fun bath times.

If I'm ever just taking a standard Netflix and stew kind of bath, I isually just stick with some bubble bath like Dr Teals.

Lush has some good masks too. I love the coffee bean one mmmmm

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by SammieBabe View Post
    We just got one in our mall. My tubs aren't very big, so not optimal for relaxing baths. What else do they have?
    Body bars which you just rub on yourself after a bath for a nice scent and soft skin
    Their soaps are amazing to use in the shower! Solid shampoos and conditioners.... they have a lot of great stuff!

Also, I sometimes will quarter a large bath bomb of theirs so I can get more use out of it!

Articles
    Blog Entries

We don't have any around here but I've been told it's legendary. Also too broke to pique my curiosity online.