View Poll Results: Which temperament fits you best?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Choleric

0 0%
  • Melancholic

11 57.89%
  • Phlegmatic

4 21.05%
  • Sanguine

3 15.79%
  • This is stupid

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which of the four humors fits you the most?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    I am also phlegm.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Test
    Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.
    Some of this is pretty spot on, but I hate being late and I don't like it in others. I also don't know how boisterous I am, as I certainly don't mind talking to people but I've always associated boisterous as "too loud".

I don't struggle to complete most projects, especially not work related things or things for others. I can struggle to start projects that are for me or around the house. Once I'm going I stick with it until it's done and often add things as I'm going to make things more thoroughly complete. Knowing that I'm going to add to it as I go is probably what keeps me on the couch for longer than necessary before getting started.

I also will stop doing things of interest if I don't find them interesting anymore, but not if I just find them hard. I know hard practice pays off, and can stick with it.

I'm not shy about myself or my looks, and don't much care what others think. So that part is pretty good.

I took the test the other types got dominated by Melancholic, the closest after melancholic for me was Phlegmatic.

Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.
    That sounds pretty accurate, actually.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Hey, I missed this!

My results were:

Quote Originally Posted by The Test
    With a ratio of approximately:

C: ******
    M: *******************
    S: ***********
    P: ***********

I'm definitely not choleric, based on the descriptions. I'd say it fits be rather well: I'm scathingly perfectionist towards myself, I like being independent and I'm almost back-breakingly considerate to the point of frustration. I am introverted, but I think my Sanguine and Phlegmatic scores rank moderate because I can appear rather extroverted in certain situations. But overall, I'm definitely melancholic.