Thread: More features like Triple Triad for example in Gold Saucer?

Default More features like Triple Triad for example in Gold Saucer?

I'm just curious if they planning to add something new to GS, or just keeping it classic.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Well we don't know yet, but it would be a good opportunity to add more mini games.

Blog Entries

I'd love for them to expand the amount of games at The Golden Saucer.

Triple Triad would be better just added to the game in general. It added to the sense of culture in the world knowing that everyone played this game. As with Blitzball.
    They could also add Chocobo Hot'n'Cold while they're at it. Make a greatest hits kind of remake!

Is there even going to be a Gold Saucer ? The remake seems to be going for a more serious and gritty ' real ' approach.

It wouldn't be too surprising if they show Barret's past, have Aerith upset him, and then show dead people around Corel and then have the remake jump straight towards the Corel Prison.

Because we can't have too much silliness and fun in games and movies these days.

Square seems to be pushing Triple Triad a bit, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in FF7Remake. Though I am still hoping on having access to a physical edition of the game one day.