Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Trepies

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I wish the Trepies followed her around and finished off all her sentences so she realised how annoying it was when she did it herself.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Banned

Tongue

For some reason I have always thought that the Garden schools in this game have a bit of an "American college" feel to them.
    I'm not sure what it is, but there is something about the general atmosphere and the way the characters interact that feels very American in some way.

Let's just say that it feels much more American than it feels Japanese.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Wait. Of all people in the game, people find Quistis annoying? That's like complaining you have mud on your arm when you're knee-deep in poop.

I mean, I like the game, but if you're going to pick out annoying characters in the game I would never have thought about Quistis because of all the other more obvious names.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sinuosity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    She's so thoroughly rejected by Squall, they had to make it known that she actually was desirable and not just a creepy weirdo.
    It's a JRPG, everyone's a creepy weirdo.
    You take that back about my waifus or we gonna have trouble fam
    Who's Waifus?

And.....I'm guessing BoB finds Zell annoying. I understand him, which is maybe just as weird as people understanding Quistis so.......

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    And.....I'm guessing BoB finds Zell annoying. I understand him, which is maybe just as weird as people understanding Quistis so.......
    Actually, I don't really find any of them annoying to any major degree. But I can definitely see why people would find Squall, Zell, Selphie, Irvine, Seifer and Rinoa annoying, and if I were a less relaxed person I'd probably be annoyed by them to some extent, too. But Quistis? Maybe at a stretch, I guess, but not as much as any of the pre-mentioned.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!