Thread: Active Time Report XV Info!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default Active Time Report XV Info!

finalfantasyxv03311616.jpg

This week there was an Active Time Report for Final Fantasy XV. No new information was given but they did recap and expand on a few things we didn't fully know! Check it out!

• No new details were shared in this live stream about the game itself, as the aim was to have a little recap and talk about other things on the side.
    • It won’t be necessary to watch the Final Fantasy XV anime or Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV to enjoy the game.
    • Square Enix says that pre-orders in Japan are going better than expected.
    • Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV will premier in Japanese theaters starting July 9, 2016. Ticket sales start on April 23.
    • The Final Fantasy XV app Justice Monsters V will launch on Android next week. The iOS version will launch in June and the Windows 10 version sometime this summer.
    • Over 90,000 people have already registered for Justice Monsters V.
    • Square Enix will producer 10,000 more copies for Final Fantasy XV’s Ultimate Collector’s Edition worldwide, and they mentioned that they’ll do their best to make sure the second batch won’t be delayed.
    • Next major information on Final Fantasy XV will be revealed during an Active Time Report at E3.
    • Final Fantasy XV will have a New Game+ mode.

What do you think about these little details? Will you be getting the new App?

I'm looking forward to the movie, but the main guy looked a bit generic design-wise. I quite liked the first episode of the mini-anime thing though, that was really cute. The guys in the diner was quite well executed

The main guy in Kingsglaive is definitely too Western FPS for me, but it still looks good.