Wooooah, there is a lot to unpack here, I am patiently waiting for Roxane Gay to gather her thoughts on this visual album masterpiece. There is a lot that I like - that you are supposed to listen to Lemonade in one go as opposed to picking up radio-friendly singles; that it could be the world's greatest kiss-off; that here we have a black woman who is allowed to express her pain and be imperfect. There's also a lot to critique - where are the fat people, or the butch people? Are you including trauma victims in your art or simply using them as accessories?

Meanwhile, as a student of The Information School studying Information Science and pushing social justice/intersectionality on people, I am lobbying to make "Formation" our official anthem xD

Discuss!

PS - Eww, why is "The Beyhive" so intent on messing with MIA or Rachel Roy or whoever, while Jay Z just gets to sit around unbothered and unaccountable (For rumours and assumed infidelity, sure, but again, why is it always the women who get slut-shamed?)