Thread: Humanized Weapons

Default Humanized Weapons

Death Eater is the only series that I know to turn weapons into humans. I've seen fanart do likewise to well-known weapons... well, mostly RWBY weapons. I haven't been able to find much else. I would love to see human versions of Buster Sword and First Tsurugi. Since its redesign, the former would probably look pretty cool (probably like another Cloud-clone). I've found art of Cloud fused with First Tsurugi and Sephiroth fused with Masamune (just removes shoulder pads and lengthens hair).

Other weapons I'd like to see as humans: Ultima Weapon, Excalibur, Grandleon, Einlanzer, Fenrir, the Master Sword, Crystalis, Cerberus, Hyperion, Sword of Kings, Treaty Blade, Xenoblade Monado, Death Penalty

If anyone can find preexisting art, feel free to link.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I cannot find that picture of that guy using a penis and a vagina as a weapon anywhere.

I reckon that is humanized enough?