Thread: Risks of buying hundreds of CE games

Default Risks of buying hundreds of CE games

Hello,

On the occasion of the 30th march event for the unveiling of Final Fantasy XV, I had the chance to get my hands on the UCE version.
    I knew already some people would cash out to buy a couple of them to then resell and make money out of it, keeping one for themselves.

To this day, only 3 sellers remain on eb*y, still selling at 600-780$, while there were dozens of them at first.

We will probably see the same scenario when Final Fantasy VII Remake gets released, provided that Squenix makes a Collector's Edition along with it.

My question now...
    Say, I had the opportunity to buy more than 1.600 copies of FF15 UCE last month.
    Given the price of SE which was 280, and the average resell price was 600, minus the fees to send them to the last customer, the money is doubled.

What is your opinion on the risks of doing this bargain with such numbers ?
    Here, we are talking about the risks of the investment, and probability to actually resell all the copies.

I don't want to hear any comments about fairness and other issues.

Thank you

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

It is a risky venture, but if you have the funds it shouldn't stick you as it will be released at the same time. If the game was a year old I'd be nervous though.