Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Esper Procreation

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Midgar Mist View Post
    She willingly danced with him. Why not go further? And....she wasn't exactly acting like a rape victim afterwards. She was acting like a loving wife and mother. Maduin himself strongly comes across as a very tolerant and peace-loving individual.

As for an 18th century fairy tale, I wouldn't know. I don't know what FF6 was based on.
    Well, that's true.
    Although you can bet that if the story in FF6 was written a couple hundred years ago they would include a lot of cruel and disturbing stuff like that, as usual, lol.

Think of the original version of Sleeping Beauty, for example - the Disney version has the prince kiss Sleeping Beauty and wake her up, and everything is cute and beautiful, whereas in the original version he actually had sex with her while whe was still asleep and made her pregnant with twins, and then left, and it was the children that acually woke her up after they had been born.
    It was something like that.

Anyway, Maduin's and Madonna's dance was probably a clever way to imply sex, or at least some sort of seduction.
    Last edited by Peter1986; 05-23-2016 at 03:43 AM.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    regular sex.

dickish
    Uhhh, I am a mod and I set a great example for the community.

Anyway, I always wondered if all of the Espers were capable of reproducing with a human. I doubt they could with more "spiritual" or animal based ones. They have to be humanoid in structure I imagine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    regular sex.

dickish
    Uhhh, I am a mod and I set a great example for the community.

Anyway, I always wondered if all of the Espers were capable of reproducing with a human. I doubt they could with more "spiritual" or animal based ones. They have to be humanoid in structure I imagine.
    Yes.....Sephex sets a great example....by picking out the juiciest words in the post, despite the fact they weren't written in the same sentence XD

This thread gets better and better, I'm glad I created it.

If only Espers couldve continued to exist in FF6's world. So many many Esper/Human hybrids wouldve been cool.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Half-human half-whale esper. What have we created?