Thread: Did Lulu have an affair with Wakka before Chappu died?

Default Did Lulu have an affair with Wakka before Chappu died?

Lulu knows Wakka like the back of her hand. There's a lot of friction between her and Wakka. But for some reason I couldn't help but think that perhaps she had seen Wakka before or during her relationship with Chappu. Lulu and Wakka were also guardians together. So maybe it's possible that since Lulu hadn't seen Chappu for a few months.... and she was with Wakka whome they were both guarding Father Zuke, they probably had time to clear their minds and play around with one another. I mean....after all. Why in the heck would you want to bed your dead lover's eldest brother and end up having his kids? Seems kind of weird to me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

No, while Lulu cares for Wakka, she also thinks he's an idiot. I can't see her having an affair with him. She really can't stand his antics until the end of the game. And by that point he's mellowed out a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Ive thought about this as well. I heard from my grandma that back in the old days if your husband died you married his brother, so that could have something to do with the way they brought it out in the game.
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss,
    her gift everlasting

I don't think so. But I think they did bond because of chappu