Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the hell did I just play?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Did you skip on Chain of Memories?
    I didn't have a Gameboy Advance and like most people didn't really give a trout about a small spin off game on a handheld. Of course it turned out that it wasn't just some forgettable spin off and anyone who only played the first two numerical entries would be lost by the end of the second.

And i disagree about it not being that hard to follow. Necessary information was left out of the second game so anyone who only played the first wouldn't be able to understand everything happening. Then they kept releasing side games on multiple handhelds i didn't even own at the time so it was clear the series wasn't for me in anyway after that.

Blog Entries

Silent Bomber wins that prize for me. Its just a souless wasteland of a script, with the antagonist spouting chess metaphors. The Antagonist is not a very interesting bad dude and Yutah is a pathetic excuse for a protagonist. The gameplay was also programmed by lunatics with no imagination as well. I didn't get very far, but I did look up its bizzare story and thought "?"

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

y'all

killer 7