Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: Fynn's Character Art

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I relate to you Benny, I'm also hella tired today cause i don't get much sleep

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Been a while! Here's a couple things I drew some time ago but just... forgot? To post?

So first up is a more dramatic sketch of Jack getting the eye injury

Here's a side-angle. Side-angles are hard.

So here's some lighter things. First up is Benny, motivating me to keep fixing my thesis (it helped)

And here's Jack kind of doing a handstand, I guess?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Very nice. You are one talented person Fynn.

Articles
    Blog Entries

That side angle was really good! Loved the shape of the nose.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Been a while since I last drew! Time for summer clothes!

I'm waaaaay out of practice but this was still fun!

EDIT: trout hehe forgot Benny's tattoo

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

That second one looks like hes about to challenge you to a pokemon duel lol. Goodwork!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh yay, more full body art! I love it when you branch out to those from portraits. They gave me better ideas about the characters style. You always include posture and stuff too. I enjoy them.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Been a while since I posted anything! It's pretty hard to get my drawings online consistantly when I'm phoneless and have to connect my scanner every time I want to draw, but here;s something I wanted to get up here anyway!

HEre's Daniel, a character from the novel I'm finally writing for real this time. He doesn't start out with the mustache but I wanted to draw him with one in a more simplistic style!

(and yes, that is a flower-print shirt)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, a long time ago a certain Freya gave me a drawing prompt - draw characters from the Witcher. Welp, since I'm rereading the books now and am almost at the end of the Tower of the Swallow, I decided to draw Geralt and his hanse as they are now!

First up is Geralt. I basically lifted his design from the third game since I think they pretty much nailed him there. At this point, he's been searching for his daughter Ciri for quite a long time and is pretty tired. Because of that, he's pretty much at his grumpiest (if you couldn't tell by the drawing ), but that's okay because the rest of his ragtag bunch of misfits more than makes up for his moodiness!

Next up is Dandelion, Geralt's loyal (if completely useless in combat) friend, worldly bard, and shameless womanizer, which often gets both him and Geralt into some serious trouble. At this point, he's writing his own biography called "Fifty years of poetry", even though he's only pushing forty at the moment. His design isn't really consistent between the games, so here's how I imagine him: a bit younger, can generally be summed up as a combination of his video game and live action looks. Fun fact: in Season of Storms, which came out after both the games and the live action stuff (which was terrible please don't watch it), he's described as blonde. But the damage has been done and everyone pictures Dandelion with dark hair now so what can you do.

Milva is a no-nonsense archer who was kind of a friend to the dryads and elves despite being a human herself. She's pretty simple-minded, as she grew up in the countryside with no education, but she's by no means stupid. She's an incredible shot and is pretty much the most level-headed and badass member of the crew (yes, even more badass than Geralt because he's kinda mopey right now). She's the one that calms people the hell down when tensions rise. She's pretty awesome in general.

Next up is Regis. He's just a kind doctor/apothecary, tagging along. He's pretty much just the sweetest person with no secret agenda or any other type of mystery surrounding him. Nope. No siree. He also smells really nice.

Cahir is a Nilfgaardian who keeps insisting that he's not a Nilfgaardian even though he totally is... Anyway, he's got a pretty weird obsession with Ciri and at first, Geralt is very against him joining the party for ~reasons~. But now they're total bros. I dunno why, but I always imagined him with curly hair. Sapkowski isn't exactly liberal when it comes to descriptions of people's looks.

And last is Angoulême. She's the youngest member of the group. She's got quite a lip on her that doesn't really go away even if she gets into trouble for it. When she first shows up, she's a member of a bandit group but Geralt quickly takes her under his wing and she actually helps the party out a lot, surprisingly enough.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ah man, so good to see you doing some art again =P

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

10/10 would smurf Cahir.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Alrighty, so this thing is a very rough sketch and it's done in ball pen, which is weird, but it's what I had on hand.

So, throughout the whole day I was brainstorming a fantasy world. I wanted it to kinda be an "unconventional conventional fantasy", for lack of a better term, and so there are no normal fantasy races, or humans for that matter, and instead we have races with animal features. That's putting it simply, to which some people who have kindly listened to my ramblings may attest So this is Rem, the main character (I guess) who has some goat features. He comes from a small village but is pretty well read despite that, as he was always pretty attentive durig classes run by missionaries. As a hunter (and a pretty snazzy one at that), he's rather withdrawn from society and prefers to just take in nature's gifts. Humble and kind, I kind of want him to be the heart of the whole story.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay so it’s been a heck of a long time since I last drew something, but here’s a character from the novel I’m currently working on that I just had to get out of my system. There’s really not much I can say about him that would really make sense since pretty much everything about him is very deep spoiler territory that really wouldn’t tell you anything anyway, so what’s even the point?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That is one suave, horny devil.

(SPOILER)But enough about me

Seriously though that is some excellent work