Thread: Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius announced for the West

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius announced for the West

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is officially coming to the west this summer on iOS and Android devices! Pre-registration is currently live! They will be having milestones to reach via pre-registrations that will unlock more abilities and items for you ingame when released.

Still not sure? Here's the official summary from Square Enix about what Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is!

About

Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.

Features

• Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans.
    • Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
    • High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons.
    • Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra.
    Check out the trailer!

Will you be pre-registering?

It looks amazing, though I wish that it was coming out on the PS Vita or 3DS- I can't stand mobile games unless they're like Candy Crush or something, because of the awful controls.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

His name is Rain? I guess he can go hang out with Cloud, Lightning and Snow.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

It looks more like Final Fantasy than the last five mainline Final Fantasys.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I thought that was Fang at first glance.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    It looks amazing, though I wish that it was coming out on the PS Vita or 3DS- I can't stand mobile games unless they're like Candy Crush or something, because of the awful controls.
    I agree, I'd totally get this if it was for the Vita. Also I've got a Microsoft phone so I can't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    I thought that was Fang at first glance.
    Same xD

Also Rain looks like Ace. The colouring of his outfit is even similar to that of Class 0.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>