Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would be the worst job for your personality type?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    pretty much every job that isn't being a farmer.
    *farmer fist-bump*

*farmer fist-bump*!

It really is the best job ever.
    i agree
    (tho as a pigfarmer I must admit that I want to see things become a bit more pig-friendly, and i am at the wrong place/farmer for that, but i dont want to leave anyway because I love my job and I have cats there that i cant leave <3)
    yeah, that's how I feel with sheep. I would prefer if wool was worth more and therefore sheep worth more alive and producing offspring/wool than being eaten by Hipsters in NYC. Or, I'd love to be able to make the farm a dairy farm again, as that's what my family did traditionally. But milk prices are low all over and we get raped by the system being so far east so our milk prices are even lower than the mid-wests. My dad sold the dairy herd in 2008ish and went to beef cows. He hates slaughtering them.
    that is indeed a shame.

my boss would'nt mind starting a dairy farm, but at this moment there is just no money to be earned here either. with the milk quota gone the dairy farmers dug theire own graves. they can produce as much milk as they want, oversaturating the market, making the the milkprice drop rock bottom.

Ive worked a year at a dairy farm (alright it was an internship, but it still counts :P). if my boss would get a dairy farm somewhere in the area I would love to work there a couple of hours a day cows are great

Articles
    Blog Entries

Politician.

Having my entire life put under a microscope and every change of stance being drug up as an example of hypocrisy on top of the entire political landscape of my country and two-faced dealings would drive me insane no matter how good my intentions may be when starting initially.