Thread: FE Birthright broken ?

Default FE Birthright broken ?

I just got FE : Fates Birthright the other day and it won't give me Kaze's child ? Is the game broken or ? No spoilers please.

I already have Dwyer, Kana, Sophie, Kiragri ( ? ) and Aqua's son.

Apart from that the game has been really enjoyable and has been worth the long wait.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Kaze has a story moment that you need to get passed before his child can be recruited. It's a spoiler but you should probably click if you want his kidUnless you have A rank with Kaze and your avatar when you start Chapter 15, he dies at the end of it. If he lives through Chapter 15 and has an S rank with someone, his paralogue should show up after.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Kaze has a story moment that you need to get passed before his child can be recruited. It's a spoiler but you should probably click if you want his kidUnless you have A rank with Kaze and your avatar when you start Chapter 15, he dies at the end of it. If he lives through Chapter 15 and has an S rank with someone, his paralogue should show up after.
    Oh crikey ! That's nuts !

But thank you so much !

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had the same issue too but Del already helped you with it.

Worse part is I restarted my game over it but oh well! Did get to make a few changes

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I had the same issue too but Del already helped you with it.

Worse part is I restarted my game over it but oh well! Did get to make a few changes
    I wish that they gave you the child beforehand, rather than making you confused and frustrated as hell.

I think I might delete this game after I'm done as well, since I missed out on some characters, dying in battle and gone forever. ( you think you would be safe from that, you know, one of reasons why you choose Phoenix Mode game )