Brace yourselves, its time for Midgar Mist to prattle on again.

For each of the FFs what has been your best strategy for each End Battle

Here goes:

FF4: I watch the Zemus Cloud for a bit. Then use the orb and wait for him to kill my party and their pansy-ass spells.

FF5: make sure 3/4 of my party knows max level white magic. stick ribbons on two freelancers, use a blue mage with a max level black magic. Oh and make Krile into a cute little Samurai and watch her kick some NeoExdeath Ass.

FF6: Relm and Terra with high magic stats casting Ultima (that is when they aren't casting life 2 and cure 3). Enter the commands that gets Sabin bashing stuff. Keep Gogo in reserve and just let Shadow throw stuff. Replenish with all those elixirs I snagged from clocks.

FF7: use Enemy Skill Big Guard, Pair Bahamut Zero with Quadra Magic, Level KoTR to 2, Use Mime. Cure 3 and Life 2 as usual. Have the powerful Cid and Miss All Creation Yuffie accompany Cloud.....then its bye bye you smug One Winged Angel.

FF8: prize my commands from the cold dead fingers of those damned monsters, then wait for the game to randomize my characters, watch my weakest characters get slaughtered. RIP Squall and Co.

FF9: Put Zidane on High Tide, Put Stiener on High Tide, Get Eiko casting Holy and Full Life, Get Garnet casting Curaga. Dispel is also useful. Make sure all major status protection is equipped on each. Half MP can also be useful, but there's always Elixirs. And make sure characters are at least between levels 60 and 65. That way Deathguise can't instant death you. Pray that Kuja doesn't use Flare Star repeatedly. Then, its bye bye Necron (or should that be NeoExdeath 2?)

FF10: get lulu and yuna to learn each other's magic. Get the big hitters out when needed. Get Tidus to talk to Daddy if necessary, but its easier to simply put The Magus Sisters in Overdrive. Then, sit back and watch. Oh and get Auron to use his Zombie Sword on Yu Yevon. The rest writes itself (yawn)

FF10-2: 3 Dark Knights with at least two of them equipped with a high level White Mage skill. The final battles aren't the annoyance here, its playing all those stupid notes to get there unscathed.

Ahhh, now I have a better chance of sleeping.

Over to yous if if you're game for it.