Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FF Character With The Best Voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Having just finished IV DS again, I can confirm that what little voice acting there is is nothing but stellar

Agreed on Highwind!Liam being better than Caius!Liam. He gets to show off even more in Dissidia 012
    ^ Yes

Is anybody else hoping for Kain and Caius both being in the new Dissidia Arcade game so Liam speaks to himself, basically ?

Okay fine. I just don't think Kain is a good character at all while I love Caius. There, happy?

Also Caius is pretty much the only choice for a Chaos rep from XIII for several reasons not just limited to the fact he's infinitely more popular than his competition.

I'll edit this post later on once I've heard the English dub cast for FFXV :P.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rikku! Not only is Tara Strong a talented and fluid voice actor in her own right, but her voice for Rikku was perfect.

Also, I really like new Alphinaud. Old Alphinaud was horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All the characters in FFVII because they are all voiced by me.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Three-way tie between Auron, Lulu and Balthier. I could listen to any one of them pretty much all day.