Blog Entries

GANON CONFIRMED!

Goddess Hylia name dropped!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I'm kind of sad now because I was thinking of getting a PS4 due to some games releasing in the next year, but now I don't know...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Yeah, I'm kind of sad now because I was thinking of getting a PS4 due to some games releasing in the next year, but now I don't know...
    I'm really glad that I got my PS4 from my brother who was selling it cheap for £200. Between me and Mr. Carny, that's only £100 between us, and we got a great offer handing in all the terrible, terrible FPSs he had for it, which went towards some games for it.

But a launch-price console? Ouch. And I'm nervous as well because the Wii U barely got off the ground for me. I want the NX to do well so I can justify getting it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

They have a pretty good system seller in Zelda at the moment. Yeah, I know, one game is not a system make and hopefully they'll have more. Especially if this doesn't turn out being a launch title.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I'm really glad that I got my PS4 from my brother who was selling it cheap for £200. Between me and Mr. Carny, that's only £100 between us, and we got a great offer handing in all the terrible, terrible FPSs he had for it, which went towards some games for it.

But a launch-price console? Ouch. And I'm nervous as well because the Wii U barely got off the ground for me. I want the NX to do well so I can justify getting it.
    I'm still thinking about just getting this for the Wii U if its still being made available for it. I'm not holding my breath for the NX unless Nintendo seriously wows me with it, which is doubtful.

I was kind of hoping that the announcement of the PS4 Neo would mean a price drop for the PS4, cause as it stands, I don't feel justified getting one yet, especially since everything I want for it will be out by spring and nothing in their show had me excited for 2017.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I think it's still coming out on Wii U. It's going to be like Twilight Princess was when it was released on GameCube and Wii. The reason for the delay was possibly due to them wanting to prepare for the NX port.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Then yeah, as it stands the Wii U will probably be the best bet.

So what kind of role do you think Zelda or Impa will have in this entry?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OH WOW. I NEED A WII U

Articles
    Blog Entries

This entry seems to be breaking a lot of conventions, so it might be something completely different than the norm.

I can't wait to see what she looks like in this game

Edit: Oh, and to remove all doubt of the Wii U version, that was what they were showing today. I forgot the controller they had were the Wii U pad.

If it looks this good on Wii U I can only imagine what the NX's version is going to be like.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure I can even justify a Wii U. Not with my finances

Articles
    Blog Entries

We need to start a charity for everyone who's too poor to buy a Wii U! HYRULE DEPENDS ON IT!

Oh, and something else I read on another site, I'll spoiler tag it since it was that way on there: (SPOILER)"Our hero has been asleep for 100 years, a callback to Link’s previous adventures (Aonuma told us some conventions don’t change) but he wakes up to some dire circumstances: the world has been ravaged in the time Link’s been asleep by Calamity Ganon, a fog-like beast that creates a dark mist around what looks like Hyrule Castle."

If Hyrule Castle has been taken by Ganon than Zelda may either be captured, or in hiding somewhere.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    We need to start a charity for everyone who's too poor to buy a Wii U! HYRULE DEPENDS ON IT!

Oh, and something else I read on another site, I'll spoiler tag it since it was that way on there: (SPOILER)"Our hero has been asleep for 100 years, a callback to Link’s previous adventures (Aonuma told us some conventions don’t change) but he wakes up to some dire circumstances: the world has been ravaged in the time Link’s been asleep by Calamity Ganon, a fog-like beast that creates a dark mist around what looks like Hyrule Castle."
    Okay, so based on your spoiler tag, it's a bit like (SPOILER)Final Fantasy XII: Lightning Returns?

Also, I have a wider question. I'm not a big Zelda lore person, or even a huge Zelda fan. So how could the Hero of Time lose to Ganon, thus creating two alternate timelines? I thought Link won at the end of every game?

Of course, I've played like, three. So I could be wrong.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post

Okay, so based on your spoiler tag, it's a bit like (SPOILER)Final Fantasy XII: Lightning Returns?

Also, I have a wider question. I'm not a big Zelda lore person, or even a huge Zelda fan. So how could the Hero of Time lose to Ganon, thus creating two alternate timelines? I thought Link won at the end of every game?

Of course, I've played like, three. So I could be wrong.
    (SPOILER)Sounds like it.

At the end of OoT Zelda sends Link back to his childhood thus creating the time split. With no Link to sleep in safety and grow up into the hero that stopped Ganondorf that created a timeline where Ganon won.

I'm by no mean an expert on it since I haven't looked at it, so I could stand corrected. This game actually makes me want to read up on the Zelda timeline, and I never wanted to before. So props to Nintendo.

Edit: Ninja Fynn.