Thread: Final Fantasy Dreams

Default Final Fantasy Dreams

This might be the most nerdiest thing ever, but has anybody else had any Final Fantasy dreams that they've had recently or in the past ?

I had a dream about Final Fantasy XV last night. Ignis went a very long road trip with Ardyn. Ignis was warned by Noctis that he could, potentially be a bad guy, but Ignis went on the road trip with him anyways.

Ignis and Ardyn had a good time and nothing much happened, expect Ardyn gave Ignis a 'suspicious necklace ' Ignis showed the main group and they all spoke about how suspicious it was, nothing really much happened, expect well... Ignis went on a road trip with somebody that he didn't even trust much, and was given a odd gift.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I never had a Final Fantasy dream

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    I never had a Final Fantasy dream

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

when i watched my sis play FF7 when i was young, i had nightmares over the dreaded Ying Yang.

Does dreaming two FFXV Carbuncles on a bus count? Geez... that was very weird.
    The One and Only KeybasH.

Blog Entries

Everyone in my highschool was dead and all that was left was a large trail of blood ala Shinra building and I followed it to the highest classroom in the school and looked through the window to see Sephiroth cut someone down then do that looking at the sky animation, I kicked down the door, buster sword raised and lept at him, he simply glanced at me, swung his Masamune and the "screen" flashed and I went flying across the room knocking tables over. I was on the ground my leg was cut off and I couldnt move, he walked slowly towards me and just as he was about to finish me off I woke up.

Oh and the whole time this was playing
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 06-21-2016 at 08:11 AM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!