View Poll Results: Who should Tifa be with?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud! You know what they say about big... spiky... hair...?

    8 34.78%
  • Rude. Despite his name he is most certainly NOT rude.

    7 30.43%
  • Barret, duh.

    2 8.70%
  • I think her and Aeris/th should get together.

    4 17.39%
  • She should be alone forever (you monster)

    2 8.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: The FFVII Love Triangle!

  1. #16
    fat_moogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,705
    Articles
    10

    FFXIV Character

    Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    I feel like she should find happiness with someone other than Cloud
    Don Corneo? She could "smash 'em" all day long.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

  2. #17
    FREE MUSTARD DRIZZLE CimminyCricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,776

    FFXIV Character

    Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    I feel like she should find happiness with someone other than Cloud
    Don Corneo? She could "smash 'em" all day long.

    I'm okay with that


  3. #18
    fat_moogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,705
    Articles
    10

    FFXIV Character

    Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    I feel like she should find happiness with someone other than Cloud
    Don Corneo? She could "smash 'em" all day long.

    I'm okay with that
    Maybe she'll decide to stay with him at the Honey Bee Inn the Remake. I mean she didn't exactly try to escape that carriage she was being taken away in - she didn't ask to be saved! She wanted him! It all makes sense.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

  4. #19
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Don Corneo is a super freak.

  5. #20

    Default

    I could never get on board with CloTi or whatever they're calling it these days. For me, FFVII doesn't have a lot of shippable pairings or even any great love stories. The main focus of the game is love of all things/the planet/Aerith's holiness, and the love triangle stuff really takes a backseat. For what it's worth, I think the "real Cloud" did love Aerith in his own right, or as much as he could. I was never sold on the whole Tifa loves Cloud, I was always under the impression that she just kinda felt sorry for him. I can't think of a worse match in a FF game, actually (besides maybe Riona/Squall).

    I echo whomever said that Tifa should find love elsewhere. You cannot be in a functional relationship with Cloud.

  6. #21

    Default

    I'd take Sephiroth over all of them.

  7. #22
    I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    10,804
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daggertrepe View Post
    I could never get on board with CloTi or whatever they're calling it these days. For me, FFVII doesn't have a lot of shippable pairings or even any great love stories. The main focus of the game is love of all things/the planet/Aerith's holiness, and the love triangle stuff really takes a backseat. For what it's worth, I think the "real Cloud" did love Aerith in his own right, or as much as he could. I was never sold on the whole Tifa loves Cloud, I was always under the impression that she just kinda felt sorry for him. I can't think of a worse match in a FF game, actually (besides maybe Riona/Squall).

    I echo whomever said that Tifa should find love elsewhere. You cannot be in a functional relationship with Cloud.
    You voiced every part of my argument. Good man.


  8. #23
    DMKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    11,266

    FFXIV Character

    Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

    Default

    Don Corneo is the correct answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •