Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lyndis' Art Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Any idea what you'll draw next? When you set out to draw with something firmly in mind, or just whatever comes up?
    I was thinking of doing Cloud's art from Advent Children. I did that one a few years back and I want to see how I've improved.
    I always have something in mind when I sit down to draw. If I don't, I just sit there, staring at the paper with nothing to draw haha.

Hey everyone!

So in order to be more consistent and to get myself to practice my drawing more, I had the idea of posting at least one picture a week. It could range from just a sketch, art of the characters from my story, or video game fan art like the ones I have been posting. Say every Thursday or so I upload at least one picture.

What do you guys think?

Taking care of business Cid's Knight Bubba's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

That sounds like a great idea

You could even start a new thread if you didn't want to do it in here. I love looking at everyone's art on here and wishing I had some talent in that regard. My greatest drawing on here was the hula-hooping girl for Night Fury's fitness thread. She can confirm that my skills are erm... limited.

Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

Definitely do it

My drawing comes in bursts, but I can definitely see the merits of trying to be consistent to work on your technique. Like Bubba said, feel free to do it either here or create a new thread specifically for that!

Thanks for the support guys!

So it looks like I'll be starting a new thread and posting my art there, so watch out for it!