Help, I don't know who to nominate!

This can often be a problem. With fifty whole awards to nominate for, it can be a tricky task to come up with good nominees. What's the best creative piece? Who's the most stylish? What's a rum ham?

That's where this thread comes in!

Through my guidance - and the assistance of others - noteworthy people, threads, creative pieces etc. will be brought to you attention. Whether that's scavenging Relm's Studio or exploring the murky depths of the Final Fantasy sub-forums, hidden gems of nominees will shine out!

A rum ham sounds... disgusting

And how! If you're still confused about where to look or what sort of things you should be looking for, consider these pointers and see if that won't help jog your memory:

• Win a Ciddie for the very first time #49 - Check this thread again shortly for a full list of previous Ciddie winners, reducing the amount of research required for this award by a full 95%!
  • Be the next staff member #48 - For somewhat obvious reasons, they cannot be a current staff member. Check this link out for details on all staff!
  • Still be pumped about FFXV #47 - Good places to look for members with bro-trip fantasies include the entire FFXV sub-forum, but look especially for E3 coverage for more recent lessons in fanboyism.
  • Build Princess Zelda out of sand... #46 - There's been a lot of coverage of the Zelda games recently. Check the thread and discover who has the hots for our Princess.
  • Play Heavensward instead of going to the beach #44 - The relevant sub-forum is an obvious place to start. Look also for those who really really hate the sun - like me!
  • Most Excellent Couple #30 - Like #49, this one will have a list of couples posted in this thread soon. Stay tuned!
  • Total Creative Cruncher #10 - This award goes to the member who has been the most creative person in the last six months. This includes short stories, music, poems, fan fiction, painting, drawing, sketching, digital painting, signature making, even plushie design. There are separate awards for Best Writer and Best Artist, so maybe your nominees could be those who do well in both mediums?
  • Gnarliest Creative Piece #09 - This is the best individual piece. What piece of art or writing really struck you the most? What singular piece of creativity was breathtaking? The links above in #10 go to several threads in the creative forums for inspiration. No doubt more people will post in FYC as well!
  • Gnarliest Writer and Best Artist #07/#06 - To answer these questions, the best thing to do is read or observe their creativity. Spend an afternoon or an evening reading, looking, reflecting. Whose writing moved you the most? Which artist had the best technique or meaning behind their work? Which musician threw down the sickest waves? You catch my drift. If you don't have that sort of time, maybe read what others have said about their work. First-hand experience is still best though.
  • Gnarliest Newbie #04 - No doubt people will be offering up suggestions in the thread, but remember - their join date must be either 2015 or 2016.
  • Gnarliest Veteran #03 - This is any non-staff member who joined prior to 2015.

Oh, I have a suggestion for consideration!

That's what this thread is about! I can give pointers and signpost, but it is the EoFF members who have an ear close to the ground and can give even greater insight. That, and they can be as completely biased as the want!

If you've thought of a particularly funny thread, or believe that a certain member is underrated and deserves more attention and respect, then say so! The Ciddies are best when every thread is up for consideration, every member is remembered and considered. Don't leave those ideas laying around, forgotten. Shout about them here, and bring them for our consideration!

Nominations Thursday June 30th, 1PM EDT
Don't forget!