I noticed hulu had Korean Dramas on there and I've decided to watch them for... reasons? I hear they are really good so why not. I like K-Pop occasionally so I thought why not give their TV a shot too. SO I'M GOING TO SHARE.

I started on an older one from 2004....

Full House Episode 1 -

What the hell have I got myself into. This is filmed sooooo badly. I could film a better show than this.

I have to remember that:
  • It's basically a soap opera
  • It's from 2004
  • It's from a culture that had been relatively restrictive on their media until fairly recently and haven't had as much time to work on production quality of shows. They may be better now but this is 2004 so it could still be working up to being better. That's 12 years ago!

So Here's the cast I've met so far:

Full_House-Song_Hye-Ko.jpg Han Ji-Eun: This is the main ditzy character. She has great hair and is super ditzy and too trusting. Alright.
Full_House-Rain.jpg
Lee Young-Jae: Asian Kylo Ren. Or that's what I thought in some of the angles. Broody Young Actor dude. Who's kinda a jerk.
Full_House-Han_Eun-Jeong.jpg Kang Hye-Won: Some chick Kylo Ren wants but she's not that interested. She's interested in....
Full_House-Kim_Sung-Su.jpg
Yoo Min-Hyuk: This dude. He's charming and Han Ji-Eun totally hit on him when she first met cause she thought he was Japanese and couldn't understand her. WACKY HIJINJKS. Kylo Ren sees him as a brother or something? But he's Mister steal your girl.

Then there's these two assholes.

Full_House-Lee_Yeong-Eun.jpg
Jin-Hee: She's pregnant and supposed to be Han Ji-Euns friend or something.
Full_House-Do_Han.jpg
Dong-Wook:
But her and this dude totes sent her on some fake trip, left her alone in shanghai and then sold all her stuff in her house or something for cash then disappeared! Dicks. She still thought of them as friends but was just mad at them. That's stupid.

Korean Dramas are strange so far. I didn't finish this episode actually I have like 20 mins left. It's like 1 hr and 17 mins! I had to go to bed and it was already waaaay past my bed time. I'm guessing I'm going to end up deciding to watch these after i'm already in bed and this will be a normal thing. And here I thought I'd make it through all the star treks. I guess this is why I never finish anything haha. I get distracted.

Thoughts about Korean Dramas? Has anyone watched this thing or others?