I finally found a good breakdown of the four leaks that have been relevant or indicative of having factual backing for the upcoming Sun/Moon games.

http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1470156868724.jpg

There is no evidence that these tie directly together in any way, but they should serve as an interesting discussion point.

With the concept art leak including Mallow well before her official reveal, it would seem to be confirmed.

With the final leak including something as specific as a bird that changed form depending on the island it's on, it would seem to be confirmed as well (both the final leak and the third leak support a Normal cat that changes type based on bred father).

The Chinese Leak (#2 in the link) did directly support the concept art leak before the August 1st reveal, in addition to the leak of Salandit.

There is no direct information supporting the third leak, and the part it got accurate was vague enough that it could have merely been a lucky guess. The information on transferred Pokémon keeping stats is also VERY highly suspect, in my mind.

What do you all think of the various things contained within, and would you be interested in any of these coming true?