Thread: The Leaks (Potential Spoilers Within)

Default The Leaks (Potential Spoilers Within)

I finally found a good breakdown of the four leaks that have been relevant or indicative of having factual backing for the upcoming Sun/Moon games.

http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1470156868724.jpg

There is no evidence that these tie directly together in any way, but they should serve as an interesting discussion point.

With the concept art leak including Mallow well before her official reveal, it would seem to be confirmed.

With the final leak including something as specific as a bird that changed form depending on the island it's on, it would seem to be confirmed as well (both the final leak and the third leak support a Normal cat that changes type based on bred father).

The Chinese Leak (#2 in the link) did directly support the concept art leak before the August 1st reveal, in addition to the leak of Salandit.

There is no direct information supporting the third leak, and the part it got accurate was vague enough that it could have merely been a lucky guess. The information on transferred Pokémon keeping stats is also VERY highly suspect, in my mind.

What do you all think of the various things contained within, and would you be interested in any of these coming true?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

POKEMON: MERMAIDIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Water/Fairy for the final evolution of Popplio makes sense.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like the idea that the plot will revolve around your character forming their own league. It's a really cool twist and gives a bit more of a backdrop in to how the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I like the idea that the plot will revolve around your character forming their own league. It's a really cool twist and gives a bit more of a backdrop in to how the world works.
    Interestingly, the gym situation has given rise to some rumors about the anime as well. With gyms gone (as evidenced by their replacement with the Trials), it would indicate this may be the end of the Leagues in the anime. So, could Ash actually WIN a League for once and become a champion? And then form a new League in the Alola arc?

Pardon the double post, but a bit of increased speculation with the split-evolution leaks.

The Pokémon website says that both Rockruff, and the starters, share a secret.

According to the leaks, they all have multiple forms of evolution.

Coincidence? Or just more fakery, since that leak did come four days after Rockruff's reveal.