Thread: Ether problems...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default Ether problems...

Anyone else wish you could hold more than 99 ethers?
    When i play this on my phone i speed through places, but when i need to cure.. ooft it takes off so much MP

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I feel your pain. It doesn't help that ethers only replenish a very small amount of your HP. You can easily go through half of your supply on only a few floors.

I tend to use more physical attacks on the longer dungeons even if some party members deal minimal damage. The only problem with that is you can end up taking more damage and what does that lead to?? Using bloody Cure!!

I definitely had this problem but yeah all you can do is go into every dungeon with 99 ethers and try not to get lost. All that wandering and retreading steps really burns through your supplies.

Banned

I honestly don't care about Ethers in this game, the only items that seem worth the money are Phoenix Downs, Elixirs and Cottages.
    I might buy a couple Golden Needles as well if I have enough money for it.

I have only played the Famicom version though, so I have to prioritise things very strictly because the inventory space is VERY limited in that version, and every piece of item takes up its own individual space.