Thread: new evil team and stuff

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default new evil team and stuff

aye a new trailer was made

they are Punks.

however there was already a Team skull. so if theres not a battle with a Skuntank Koffing and Zubat.... it will be a missed opportunity

but srs they remind me of team snagem or watever it was
    Last edited by Galuf; 08-11-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries

yo we here to beat yo ass down and distract you with our dance moves

DJ pon-3
    (Vinyl scratch)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

they also remind me of Jet Set Radio

I like them. I hope we become allies eventually, because they don't seem so bad.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I like their music.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did we cover Mimikyu?

"The rising popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise around 20 years ago is the reason that Mimikyu makes itself look like Pikachu. In fact, this Pokémon is dreadfully lonely, and it thought it would be able to make friends with humans if only it looked like Pikachu."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW </3

Thinking about it... I'm not sure these guys are the villains.

They're too small. The scale isn't there. From what we can tell, they're a group that banded together because they were strong Trainers who were passed over for the Trial Captain positions. Which makes it sound like they don't like the Trial system. Which, with the leaks looking more and more accurate, could fit into the story of setting up a League in Alola, which would replace the Trials. I could totally see Team Skull winding up as a Gym, with the Big Sister as a Gym Leader, and maybe the Big Boss as an Elite Four member?

But it just looks like they have a gripe with the current system, and are going to block and hinder you along the Trials (the Japanese trailer shows them blocking routes and such). This is decidedly small-scale compared to every other Team, including Rocket.

I think that, like Team Snag'Em in the GameCube games, they may simply be a red herring from the real villains who are plotting something much worse. And they may even help out when it comes down to it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Thinking about it... I'm not sure these guys are the villains.

They're too small. The scale isn't there. From what we can tell, they're a group that banded together because they were strong Trainers who were passed over for the Trial Captain positions. Which makes it sound like they don't like the Trial system. Which, with the leaks looking more and more accurate, could fit into the story of setting up a League in Alola, which would replace the Trials. I could totally see Team Skull winding up as a Gym, with the Big Sister as a Gym Leader, and maybe the Big Boss as an Elite Four member?

But it just looks like they have a gripe with the current system, and are going to block and hinder you along the Trials (the Japanese trailer shows them blocking routes and such). This is decidedly small-scale compared to every other Team, including Rocket.

I think that, like Team Snag'Em in the GameCube games, they may simply be a red herring from the real villains who are plotting something much worse. And they may even help out when it comes down to it.

ooft thats a good point, itd be cool if this is true.