Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Has no meaning really, was just a name I came up with for one of my characters in an MMORPG when all the names I wanted were taken. It's just kinda stuck since then.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Well my first username is Balthier Rocks. Balthier because I really like the character, and rocks because... oh you get the picture. On reflection, it sounds terrible. Then again, I was like, 15/16, and we all made terrible choices back then.
    Balthier Rocks sounds like a coastal village in Ireland

I was originally Bubbaforever. Bubba was the name of the wonderful male chocobo from FFVII that helped produce my first Gold chocobo. I then changed to Ramisese Rabubba the Third before it irritated the hell out of everyone so I then reverted to simply Bubba.

Technically, I was Jordan Henderson for a while too but that name was not of my choosing. Damn you, Psychotic

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Technically, I was Jordan Henderson for a while too but that name was not of my choosing. Damn you, Psychotic
    There's a story there somewhere. Why Jordan Henderson?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have also received a Psychotic name change, there was an avatar too! Gilderoy Lockharted.

"Vasher" stems from "Vash", which was taken when I joined. "Vash the Stampede" is the main character of the anime "Trigun". He is also known as the "$60,000,000,000.00 Man" (the bounty on his head), making him the most wanted man in the universe.

Relevance, my friends had a ton of "nicknames" for me (referring to all females being attracted to me, like "The Magnet"). I had a buddy that I watched a lot of anime with, dubbed me "Vash, the most wanted man in the universe" (meaning every girl wants me). Once other people heard it and learned of it's meaning, it stuck (along with the other "Nick's"). I had been dabbling in hacking, Vash's "luck" in difficult situations seemed appropriate, so it was adopted as a "hacker tag", and later the moniker for my online presence.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    There's a story there somewhere. Why Jordan Henderson?
    It was during a summer tournament in which England were involved. I think Liverpool had more than two players in the squad (rare, I know) so Psychotic changed a few of our names to those players.

The guy is hilarious. Oh how we laughed.

FFXIV Character

Ttokkii Tsukino (Sargatanas)

Uh well I have this ongoing "nickname" I guess, as bunny. I can't remember how I came across it but "Tokki" is rabbit in Korean. I thought it sounded cute, but most places (like steam, social media etc) the username was taken so it's just a variation on spelling. It's ttokkii for pretty much everything now I think.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

If the registered "Tokki" is a 0-post abandoned account, perhaps some arrangements could be made.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It actually means I am the chosen one and I am destined to defeat the sith and bring balance to the force.

But most of the time, it means I am the owner of ten brothels, twelve gambling dens and one childcare center across the street where murder is legalized.